We are re-opening!
We are delighted to announce that we will be re-opening on 25th July.
The importance of improving personal health and fitness in this Covid 19 world has taken on a new meaning and we are glad that we can help you to do this, but we must do so safely.
We have missed all our members, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back. We want to make your visits as enjoyable as possible but as we are sure you will understand, we are having to make a few changes to the way we operate to ensure your safety.
Visiting the club
Obviously, if you have any symptoms of Covid 19 then please don’t come to the club!
Our new procedures mean several changes that will change how you use the club:
- We have altered the layout of some areas to better enable social distancing and we would ask that you please always follow the latest government advice
- Please follow any directional signage that may be in place
- We encourage members to use face coverings in areas where social distancing may be difficult, such as corridors
- Please wipe with anti-bacterial spray down all gym equipment after use
- We are providing hand sanitiser around the club, please use regularly
- Any areas which we feel we cannot open safely will remain closed for now
- Water fountains will be out of action in the short term, please bring your own drinks with you
- Where possible please make any payments with a contactless card
- Maximum numbers for classes have been reduced to allow social distancing. If we identify that classes are becoming full then we will amend the timetable accordingly
- We have altered the class timetable to allow 10 minutes between each session. Please ensure that you leave promptly after your class to avoid cross-over with the next group
- Where possible bring your own mat for classes. If you are not able to do so, then please wipe down mats provided after use with the anti-bacterial spray we have in the studios
We have increased the frequency of cleaning in the club, including making sure that high-touch surfaces such as door handles etc. are cleaned using disinfectant products.
Please do not be surprised or upset if our staff use personal protective equipment during your visit, this may include disposable gloves, face coverings, and aprons where appropriate.
All these procedures have been implemented for your and our team members safety
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you all on 25th!